About the Charity
The Objectives of Our Work
- To raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of depression in young adults through education and campaigning.
- To work alongside other charitable organisations who have the same objectives as the Lucy Rayner Foundation
- To fundraise to support our endeavours to meet the objectives laid out by the foundation.
- To facilitate change in the way mental health is being perceived by society
- To provide emotional support for young adults with mental health problems and their families
- To build emotion resilience and stamina in our young adults to enable them to thrive in society
- To keep the memory of Lucy alive
Who we work with
If you need urgent help, please find our partners below.