Saturday May 11th 2019 myself James Challis Daniel Balcombe Paul Coomber & Rob Aris are holding a charity 6 aside tourney down at South Park FC. It’s the day before the end of season for the premier league and all league clubs should be finished.
We are raising funds for The Lucy Rayner Foundation and hoping to have 32 teams playing.
We’re looking for various sponsors to help support the event.
- Main Sponsor - Presents trophy to the winners, plenty of social media, great exposure in the local community etc
- Crossbar challenge - Fun idea to raise more funds, players will attempt to hit the cross bar from a set distance.
- Brochure printing - To help with printing costs. You’re company details will be prominent and also social media coverage.
- Sponsor a team and have your logo in the brochure next to them.
- Bouncy castle for any families bringing kids along
These are majority of what we would like support with.
Please contact one of us for more information on getting involved.
I believe you should just let them flow in and out, try not to stop anything that is bouncing around continuously in your mind causing distress, sometimes they are odd and sometimes scary but they are just thoughts and can hurt no one. Take time out mentally to just watch them bouncing around rather than try to analyse the reason for the thought. Remember a thought cannot control you